Friday, April 27, 2007

bonfire, anyone?

i've sat down here too many times to count to try to put into words what i am experiencing, but it's too much. i'm finally at the point now when words are still inadequate, but if i don't let it out somehow i might EXPLODE. God truly has been working in my life so much more than i could ever know or ever express, and it's only now that i am beginning to understand the past months and months of what seemed like silence and distance. i'm beginning to trudge the last bit of the valley and it will soon change over to climbing this glorious mountain before me. much like firewood has to be completely dry to burn most effectively, God was drying my life out to set me completely on fire. my passion is restored, the glow is back, i am truly happy.

keep me focused. Lord, don't tame this wild heart of mine.

No comments: