Tuesday, May 1, 2007

and the veil began to lift

God is SO good. He's beginning to lift the cloudy veil and allow me to see a little of what He has in store for me. I don't trust more now that I see, because I learned to have faith without sight-but the encouragement I feel is more than enough for me. I've never been this out of control in my entire life, and I'm learning to be at peace with that. I asked God to help me surrender my entire life, and this is how He did it. Its so comforting to know that God knows me so well that He knows EXACTLY what circumstances it will take to produce a surrendered life from me. I pray that I will never forget. I say that God has a plan for me, but to live it is a totally different thing. God takes me in his arms and loves me just the way I am-- selfish, dirty, controlling, bossy, ignorant... but He wants me to change. He wants me to become more of Him and less of me. Keep changing me God. Make me dissappear.

No comments: