Friday, May 4, 2007

if only i knew

the satisfaction that came with the completion of voice and diction as well as management was cut short with the uncertainty of what i'm doing with my life. really, what i'm doing is not the question as much as what God is doing. a neon sign really would be nice. i feel like i'm running out of time -- but God has perfect timing.. so i'm just listening, waiting it out.
i have so many unanswered questions. i know its for a reason, but that doesnt stop me from being frustrated. i'm not worried or panicked.. that would do no good. i'm amazingly peaceful about the whole thing. once again im telling myself "you'll know when you need to know."

theres no song to fit this place in between the silence
of uncertainty and the cries of doubt
i reach for you but you feel just out of my touch
i long for your intimate presence but wont let you
fight for me as i wrestle the waves of fear
determined to crawl my way back down the path i ran away

and i'm mad at you for being in my way
my tears confessing how much i need your strength
Abba, just hold me like the tiny child i am

No comments: